The Business Relationship Management Professional (BRMP®) certification allows delegates to understand the BRM role and create awareness of it in their organization. They will also be able to look at current relationships in their business and identify where improvements can be made.
Holders of the BRM Institute Business Relationship Management Professional (BRMP®) credentials will be able to demonstrate their understanding of:
- The characteristics of the BRM role.
- What it means to perform as a strategic partner, contributing to business strategy formulation and shaping business demand for the provider’s services.
- The use of Portfolio Management disciplines and techniques to maximize realized business value.
- Business Transition Management and the conditions for successful change programs to minimize value leakage.
- The BRM role in Service Management and alignment of services and service levels with business needs.
- The principles of effective and persuasive communication.