The Business Relationship Management Professional (BRMP®) training and certification program is intended as a comprehensive foundation for Business Relationship Managers (BRM) at every experience level, with the training and certification designed to provide a solid baseline level of knowledge regarding the BRM role and how well-cemented and effective BRM disciplines can positively impact overall business results.
What You Will Learn:
- The characteristics of the BRM role
- What it means to perform as a strategic partner, contributing to business strategy formulation and shaping business demand for the service provider's services
- The use of Portfolio Management disciplines and techniques to maximize realized business value
- Business Transition Management and the conditions for successful change programs to minimize value leakage
- The BRM role in Service Management and alignment of services and service levels with business needs
- The principles of effective and persuasive communication
This comprehensive course introduces you to, and provides details for building “The House of BRM”, which includes the following three key aspects of Business Relationship Management:
- The “Foundation” supports the BRM role and ensures it has the competencies to be effective and deliver value to both the provider organization and its business partners.
- The “Pillars” define the BRM space in terms of Core BRM Disciplines: Demand Shaping, Exploring, Servicing and Value Harvesting.
- The “Roof” protects Business Relationship Management as a key aspect of provider capability. It does this by ensuring clarity around the role, discipline, and organizational capability of Business Relationship Management in the context of the Provider Strategy and Operating Model.
Who Should Attend?
- Business Managers, IT Managers, HR, and Finance
- Customer Relationship Manager or External Partners
- Provider Managers, Function Owners.
- Those with a Business Relationship Management role or position
- Consultants looking to gain an insight into Business Relationship Management and looking to gain certification as a Business Relationship Manager
Registration fees include:
• All educational materials (textbooks, workbooks, etc.)
• Registration in the certification exam
The participant should anticipate significant time in the evenings toward review and independent study of the course materials.
For the complete outline visit the website.
BRMP® is a Registered Trade Mark of Business Relationship Management Institute, Inc.